January 5, 2011

5 january 2011 ★

Today start have a lot of homework to do. But finally I do finish. =) then take a nap because I have tuition at night. x)

I really don't like to talk with you. Sometimes you talk really very rudely. Don't say you just kidding, you always said like that I know. Don't said that this is your attitude, if this is your attitude many people won't like to be friends with you. Please change your attitude. Maybe some of your friends can stand about your words that you talk but I can said I really can't. I'm really mad at you and felt disappointing too. Don't ask me is who, but I know the person will know.

skip ★

I just realize that AB blood type are different with others. x) they had their on specifically. But I love AB blood type. xD because I'm AB and heechul's AB too. *LOL* *laugh** ★

No comments:

Post a Comment