March 25, 2011

25 March 2011★

Hopefully exam is over. :) haha xD
Today Pn.Afidah wanted to see us at her class. It makes me shock when I heard that. I thought she wanted to scold us or something but its NOT! She told us that we need to read dialogue on the stage. O-M.G! It freaking scary. I'm start getting nervous on its. =X I will try my best to do its. :)

I'm really worry about Heechul this few days. He's not using his twitter either. He seems starting to hate himself because of that scar. I  don't know the people who throw those things to him do it on purpose or its really was an accident. I hate those people who ruin his life! If those people want to hurt him PLS GET OUT of this world. I'll bet you get punishment too!
I wanted him to be happy. =)
I will be their E.L.F forever ★ ^^
슈퍼주니어 화이팅!!



사랑해요 김희철 우유빛깔 김희철 ♥ ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment