April 8, 2012

2012년 4월 8일 ★



Seriously, I wanted to have a own camera so much. 
I love to take scenery especially winter! 
My favorite season is winter. :3
Talk about winter,
I wanted to go for travel during winter season.
 Just imagine having White Christmas with a boyfriend. X3
How romantic it is.
 Just kidding. x) 
I wanted to have a White Christmas with my best friends. 
This is what I want. :3


SKIP :)) 


I was so touched by one of my overseas friend.
 She made a short film for us. 
It's too good to have a friend like her. :3
They're the best even though they're so far from me. :3
I really love them. 
This is what I wanted to have.
A friend who care, love and willing to help you whenever you are. :)




I wanted to be independent.
I'll really try my best to do it.
Not to rely on anyone. 
Sounds lonely isn't? lol
But it's alright.
I can do it!
 할 수 있어요! :3
Sometimes I feel ashamed of myself.
I feel so sorry on them. 
I always try not to do that but it always came.
:')




I'm thinking of having a cat. 
Although I'm a little afraid of them,
but they're really adorable!
Having a dog is not a bad idea too! 
HAHAHA! X3
Golden retriever is still my favorite dog!
I wanted to have one of them when I can afford to buy one. :3









No comments:

Post a Comment