July 8, 2012

7일 7월 2012년 ★


Does really friends can last forever?
Hmm..
At first I thought it is.
But..
It is?
I'm afraid of having you
When the day comes,
I'll be very hurt because of you.
You didn't think of that do you?
To tell the truth,
Am I important to you?
Hmm..
I'm really curious about it.


I'm stupid.
Everything I had done is for you.
Since that day,
I couldn't do that anymore.
I always try to fit your time.
But you know what,
It seems like you wanted to pushed me away.
All I want is to make you happy.
I trusted you so much.


One day,
I'll be the one who wouldn't need your help again.
I'm not the one who always sit right next to you anymore. :3


[Don't ask me anythings when you saw this post and Don't ask others when you saw this post. I don't want anythings happened again. Thank you :33]
Keep it secretly when U saw this post. 
Shhhh... (=^_^=)


No comments:

Post a Comment