November 4, 2010

4.11.2010 ღ

Jusco Day with my friends_xD so many people came to jusco because of member day too_=D many people keep buying such as_ baby pampers, bed cushion, toilet paper and many_=)

First I went to Teng house on 8.00am_=) and about 7.15am I give her a morning call_ x)
then inside her room play computers and take picture_xDD so Fun!





using my sony phone to take pic_=X not clear_><


























using my nokia to take pic_xD clearer_x)












skip ღ

went to jusco about 11.30am_and straight away meet elaine and kah huei at cinema_=)
and we book The Child Eye ticket_the movie starts on 12.15pm_still have time to shop_x)
when shopping, we went toilet to take pic_xDDD









ahahah_xD


peace_x)
















later went Orange Sobet to try shirt_x)
I love this dress very much! x)



















12.15pm we went into the cinema_movie gonna start! x)
omg! the movie freaking hmmmm_not say very scary lar _>.<
I the first time who went to the cinema and watch ghost movie_xD
so excited when going in_x)
some part of the movie really scared me_=.=
but the movie not bad_xD
we finish the movie about 1.40pm



left -> Teng ; right -> Me x)












then we start to shop again_x)
we almost turn few round in jusco, its damn freaking many people_=.=
difficult to squeeze into the the crowded place_and I does not like crowded place_=X
I also can saw so many student like our ages and elder then us few year_and a problem was, they like staring people with those weird eyes_=.=''
not really like it so much_=X
another few times toilet we went_xD








like take their picture_xD




hahaha_x)











I have another ear hole_xD today just do_=)



 total => three hole_x)
















 almost 4pm we felt bored to shop_=X
and we decided to sing karaoke_=D
damn FUN! xDD
take some pic too_=))





































 only four of us_xD

natural_x)














and went back about 7.15pm_xDD
Love today so much! ღ
The End ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment