November 23, 2010

vietnam trip ღ

yesterday just came back from Vietnam_=) there were so many motorcycles, almost about 70% of motorcycles and 30% of cars_*omg* its difficult to cross the road too_the people won't let you cross first_*scary*
1st day ღ





when going to landing_I love the clouds_xD
































the weather there were bad_its cloudy



the houses there were colourfull_but its quite old















traffic jam there










after leaving the bag in the hotel, we when for our first lunch near by


my parent order this (coffee)
special_never seen before



I order this_beef noodles
nice_x)





don't know what is this_*opps*





I order this_watermelon juice









Opera House

I'm not sure what is this building*opps*
maybe is a church




train staion










inside the train station















<-- so scary @.@






























picture will be continue_lazy to upload first_>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment