June 23, 2011

23 June 2011 ★

I'm so black after coming back from Sabah!! T3T What should I do??!!! I met three Korean at there! they were so good! hahaha! but I don't dare to talk to them.. >.< lazy to upload the pictures that I took at Sabah..x) First, we took a motor boat to Mabul Island..we were staying there for two nights. Before arriving there,  our whole body were wet! =.= when we were siting the boat, the sea water kept splashing us, I can't even open my eyes..  I love the seas! the water were very clear and clean! when night time, I saw a lot of stars in the sky!! That's  what I looking for! I saw a lot of starfish there too..the starfish were big and colorful.. ^^* 





M&D_뭘봐(Close Ur Mouth)_MUSIC VIDEO <3

my heechul were so handsome and funny! kekeke XD

No comments:

Post a Comment