June 26, 2011

26 June 2011 ★

Now I only realize that my parents did not understand my feelings at all..I'm not their prescious daughter at all..they only love my elder sister..I know she is smart and clever but I'm not..I'm really hate this so much! they do not know what are my interest and what I want..my sister want anyhings, my parents will buy for her even though how expensive they are but its opposite for me..all the things I bought were my money..if they buy for me, they will ask me to buy the cheapest things.Its not the first time they treat me like that..sometimes I try to stop thinking about this..I really try my best not to think about all this things!! I really try!! T.T this is my first time that my heart was broken!

Today my mood were so down.. heechul cried few days ago..I cried too. T.T Today were heechul last day in youngstreet..I really want to thanks him..<3 #ThanksHeeDJ! LOVE HEECHUL FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment