July 12, 2011

12 July 2011 ★

오늘은 마음이 너무 아파요..나도 모르겠다.. 진짜 힘들어요.. ㅠㅠ
Please don't misunderstand what happen to me today.. I'm not because of that things.. I suddenly burst into tears.. everything suddenly burst out. its really exhausting.. Too much things happen and I couldn't say out.. I really can't explain and describe what's going on.. please stay away from me because I'm a person who very difficult to communicate with.. and maybe very easily get argue with each others.. If what I done wrong to you, I hope you can understand.. thanks to my friends that cares me a lot.. :) Heechul always make me feel better.. :) whenever I think about him, I will think properly what am I doing now.. 

*you may know what you want, but you must know what you DON'T want in life*
*The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change*

No comments:

Post a Comment