July 14, 2011

14 July 2011★

I wanna be mature and natural..^^*  Do everyone talks people bad things before? actually I talk before.. >.< Sometimes I feel I'm bad.. why do I want to talk about the people? why don't I think about myself 1st only talk that people?  I really don't know why.. I feel I'm a really bad bad person.. >.< I hope I will stop this bad attitude! I really don't want everyday went to school and starting to talk about people bad things..I always think " what am I doing now??!! do you think of yourself only start to talk about that people? '' I feel that talk people bad things are very childish don't you know? think properly, if you know the person talk about your bad things behind you, do you feel happy? No rite??! that's why.. I do advise everyone please do not be so childish..[included me].. x)
(sorry for my bad english.. XD)
[ATTENTION] : speaking rude is one of a very bad attitude, so please don't be no manners to people or      your friends. You respect people, people will respect you too. =)

*I promise I will try to change my attitude no matter how difficult or exhausting..*

No comments:

Post a Comment