September 2, 2010

2.9.2010 ❤

my birthday is OVER!! T^T SAD SAD SAD! but anyway thanks to all my dear friends for wishing me hapy birthday``=D I earn so much money yesterday..xD first thanks to Cindy gave me RM2 for my birthday, Sean for gaving me RM2 and also Jonathan. x] then came back home, my mom gave me RM50, my grandmother gave me RM10 and my grandgather gave me RM20! hahass`` Im gonna be RICH! xD  thx michelle and zi yi gave me present for my birthday yeah`` love it so much mwckss

hmm.. so what next? x] actually I hope that I can enjoy my coming holidays..but NOT! I need to go back to my hometown at Johor`` haizz` cant hangout with friends either..=[..the bad things at Johor is NO COMPUTER, NO PIANO, NO SHOPPING! omg! how can I leave without this three things for TWO WEEKS??! go there just EAT, SLEEP, WAKE UP, WATCH TV, EAT and SLEEP again! hate this kind of life lah``=3= but luckly I have phones on my side..x] if NO.. I will DIE very SOON! haha..x]

No comments:

Post a Comment