September 7, 2010

6.4.2010 ❤

Obviously I think I wont care you anymore..I really don't like that you treat me like this..its unfair..I HATE IT! since you dont want be good to each other anymore, I also wont force you..just let it be..all I have to do were done..you know that you making me feel tired everyday? and since you made this choice, please don't REGRET! what means FOREVER?! I wont believe FOREVER in mylife anymore! I still remember that we promise each other to be one of the best friendship  forever..but you breaking the promise! I can't stand it anymore..anyways I already had appologize to you, so our friendship is now END! but we still can be friends..=] except best friend forever..I wont treat you as my best jimui or best friend anymore.. you make me said the words like this to you..you the one who making me write this things! and stop  interrupt my life thankyou..I can live without YOU! this was your choice not mine..and I advise everyone that dont say anything that leaves no room for compromise..=)

damn freaking moody when writing this kind of THINGS!
I suppose to write happy things rite? x]
ok.....let start writing about my happy things..xD

uhhh!!! gonna go to Johor on wednesday! yeah`` haha..dont know why that at first I dont want to go there..but now I wanna go there its because Im going to cut my front hair..xD  but I scared I will regret that after I cut my hair..=[ just CUT lah..haha..x] wish me LUCK yar..x] mwcks

Today I haad my piano lesson in the morning..weee``=] hopefully teacher gave some songs for me to play..sweet```xD I love the songs ' Sweet bye and bye'..=D omg-osh`` this songs were amazing..and its easier for me to play..YEAH```:-] thanks teacher``x]

No comments:

Post a Comment