September 5, 2010

4.9.2010 ❤

why I never do anything wrong but I must appologize to you? you say I hurt your feelings, then how about mine? I know you treat me good..thanks..you say me have friends then don't bother you?  whr are you when I told you to recees with me? you know that Im waiting for you but at last you did'nt come to find me and I saw you recess with your friend?..then how about me?? if I always recess with you everyday how about my friends will think about me? I can't be selfish..I could'nt throw my friends thr and I recess with you..you know you said me that I throw you alone and talk to my friends..then how about you..you talk to your friends then I the one who stand thr see-ing you and your friends talking..isnt it fair? everytime I talk to you about my personal things, have you listen properly?[sorry that I say things like that] I always talk till half then you talk about yours..so how I talk mine to you? sorry that yesterday I didn't sms you..my phone going to no credit and the time I with my family went shopping..I always try to make you more happier..I really dont want to argue anymore..and I appologize to you already..SORRY..

No comments:

Post a Comment