October 15, 2010

14.10.2010 ❤

today was 14! omg``in Chinese '4' is really not good for us..So...today was my UNLUCKY DAY that I ever had! =.= so SHITTY! all the teacher keeping scold me! damn freaking annoying! so CRAZY all those TEACHER! but at least gt few teacher treat me GOOD! =D I like that teacher who treat me so good today..xD
thx to the teacher who treat me so good today..=) mwcks

skip ❤ =)

today my friend gave me my birthday present! Im really happy and thankyou for my dear friend..xD I love you all best friends for EVER the next thing was my another friend gave me the things that I bought before those holidays..xD all were SUPER JUNIOR stuff such as sticker, key chain, poster and others..xD I love it so so so MUCH!

check out the stuff that I bought =D


No comments:

Post a Comment