October 27, 2010

27.10.2010 ❤

I really wanted to thanks all my friends that treat me good although you all knows my personality was bad..maybe I'm a person who very difficult to communicate with..so thats why, many people don't like me..I also wanted to apologizes to my friends that I always make them mad ..I really try to control myself..I will control myself as hard as I could..hope next year will be my new new life again..=] hope that I'm not in the same class with you all because I afraid that I will do the same things on this year..I wanted to control myself and change myself next year..hope you all don't mind..my best friend..zi yi, elaine, michelle, jing yee, jia min, teng, you mui thx so much to you all this year! mwcks ❤ I really wanted to apologizes to you all because I always say somethings that hurt you all..and thx for you all treat me so good..=D I will try my best to change myself! =] I also hope that you all can support me..=)



EXAM=>left 3 days  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment