October 24, 2010

24.10.2010 ❤

I'm a person that were high-handed, capricious, stingy,high-temper, stubborn, and like talking nonsense..sometimes when I feel moody or somethings I like to keep silent, don't want to explain anythings just siting there quietly and think by myself..don't console me when I'm crying because if the more you console me, the more I cry..I'm a person who also don't know how to express my feeling..can't tell the real me inside my heart..sometimes, no matter how we argue, no matter who is right who is wrong, I will initiative to apologize..I can't even control myself..I'm a person who don't like to be ignored, lonely, heart broken and disappointed..please don't ignore me when I'm trying to be with you all..please don't hurt my pride either.. I will easily cry when someone hurts me..=[ I really try to keep my tears but I can't do it..so please..so sorry that I'm been so stingy..

if you don't hurt me, I won't hurt you back..I can treat you as good as I can, and I can also treat you as cold as I can..[Ooopsss] I always had a high-temper, sometimes when you see-ing me doing somethings quietly don't disturb me..or not I will scold people..[so sorry >.< can't control myself sometimes] haha..xD

I love to gather with my friends and share secrets together, this make me feel more comfort..=] I also love to hang out with my friends too..when you guys were happy I will be happy too..if I really like you..[ I mean friends =] ]  I really can gave everything's to you..but please don betray me..I hate that very much..

maybe my life destined to have many wars and many problem..maybe gods want me to solve all those problem by using my brains..>.< I always heard that all problem also can be solve when you really think properly..how come I been so lazy to use my brain to think?? >.< but if god want me to solve those problem by myself I will try my best to do it..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment