August 14, 2011

13 August 2011 ★

Hi guys! how are you?? ^^* hmm... I should start from where? x) okays... now...
I just wish we should not be too childish about all this things - (included me ok?) .. if we don't mind all our attitude and personalities, maybe our friendship will stand for very long and close and maybe happy.. =) Sometimes I don't know what to do.. I just wanna a peaceful and happy friendship rather than argue, quarrel.. :( About that day, I just want to tell about my opinion, but you.. you just.. make me so exhausting and make me couldn't breathe.. >_<  I don't know what to do.. and I wanted to act like nothing happen.. if you disagree about my opinion.. you just tell me.. I don't mind.. ok? But actually this not your fault.. maybe is mine.. maybe my opinion make you feel uncomfortable.. I'm so sorry for what I did to you.. I really try to make you all happy.. I don't want everyday look at my friends are unhappy.. >_<   you know that.. friendship are very important to me.. but sometimes my attitude makes you feel uncomfortable you can just tell me.. I try to approve your opinion about my attitude.. All I wanted to have, a family and a friendship..I just wanna be strong and not to be weak.. :) I hope that you could understand what I said and what I mean.. thank you.. :)
so.... maybe I will not write blog for a moment i guess.. hmm.. okay.. goodbye guys!



*마음이 너무 아프다 그리고 힘들겠다.. ㅠㅠ 미안해 네 친구야*

No comments:

Post a Comment