August 26, 2011

26 August 2011★

wow.. wow.. wow.. everyone calm down.. You shouldn't said that word today.. You know you're way to wrong? If you don't know anythings, please don't be like this.. you know your words hurt people pride so much? we're friends rite? If we're friends, please don't said that word.. you're hurting people feelings.. You need to know that not all of us can like you guys.. We not that meaning ok? I'm not helping anyone, but if you're wrong I'm right to say you. As I always say don't just think of yourself, you need to think of people. The people who always hating people will be the one that very exhausting. I remember my teacher said thatto me before whenever I've problems. I hope that our friendship can last for very long if we don't be so calculative. :)

TOP RANKING.. ^^*


before.. x)
 after.. ^^*
Mr.simple (version B)




















Top 2






















Top 3










No comments:

Post a Comment