August 25, 2011

25 August 2011★

Oh great! So hi guys? how are you? ^^* My exam will be finish on this Friday! woohooo~!! XDD I really can experience this kind of suffering.. T^T I have too much of stress.. I really give a lot of effort on this trial exam.. two things I can describe, exhausting and stress.. -_- I'm regret that why shouldn't I study earlier? But it's to late to said that because PMR is coming on the 4th of October.. *_* Good luck to me well.. :')

Skip.. ^^*

희철오빠 잘았었요?.. 나는너무 슬퍼요.. 9월1일.. 그날은 내 생일이에요..난 오빠가 기다릴거예요..ㅠㅠ 오빠 화이팅!! 오빠는 할 수있어요!! ^^*

** Please don't just think of yourself.. you should also think of others. **
** Please don't act that you don't know, please don't act to be stupid**
**You can hurt your pride, but Please don't hurt others**
**Please don't be so stubborn**
**Please.. Please.. Please**
**Please, Please, Please, I just wanna be peace**
(I'm just sick of all those things you've done)







No comments:

Post a Comment