October 14, 2011

14 October 2011 ★

How are you guys???? I miss my blog so so much!! I didn't touch my blog since before and after PMR! Opps! >_< Wow! I'm so free now! But I don't know what to do!! XD Start my holidays now! How fast! ^__^ Hope I can get a good result. God bless. Because Heechul, Kevin and Youngmin will be my side! HAHAHAHA! I'm crazy again with all those Kpop! Twitter!!! Twitter is my only things I love to do when I'm free! Some people said that ' No Facebook No Life'.  I'm NOT! n_n I'm the one who said 'No Twitter No Life' ! yes! that's correct! XDD If anyone have interest in Twitter, Please follow me! (@viviankky) Thank you so much! ^_^ By the way, Nodame Cantabile was awesome!! I love this drama so so much! Music Music Music are all around my mind! ok.. till here then. BYE! ^__^*




A-cha Album! ^_^*



















No comments:

Post a Comment