October 23, 2011

23 October 2011 ★

HI HI! ^_^ I didn't write my blog because I don't know what to write.. LOL..By the way, I change a lot this year.. my style, my thinking are so different from last year.. but anyway.. I feel great to be like this! ^_^ I really enjoy my life although this year we have to go through PMR.. HAHA! Lots of lots of great and fun things happen.. I LOVE IT! I love being crazy with all those KPOP. It's my life! No one can stop me. :) Because of those Idols.. I fall in love with learning Korean and I really don't regret! ^_^ I won't give up easily either! :) My family treats me very good and they give me go where I wanna go.. They gave me a lots of freedom, but because of this.. I don't like to go out. lol.. XD Love to stay at home watching drama, surfing internet.. ^_^ That's my life!! 


I heard that there's a serious flooded in Thailand and Earthquake in Turkey.. :( Lets pray for them!  May the Lord keep them safe in Jesus name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment