October 31, 2011

31th October 2011 ★

Trick a treats! Happy Halloween everyone! What do you guys wanna be this Halloween? n_n This few day, I realize that lots of lots of girls are getting prettier! Wow! They're way too gorgeous! Kinda envy them but not jealous! HAHAHA! XD

By the way, Hmm.. Kpop is everything to me. :') But one things about this is.. I really hate SM! Why they treats Super Junior so UNFAIR?!! SM treats SNSD and Super Junior so diffrent! Anyway, I'm not hating SNSD, but I really don't like SM! .\_/. They make me wanna throw eggs on them.. Oops! XD

Wow! I really surprised that I change a lot this year! Really different than last year! But I'm glad to have a proper life rather than last year! Really PROPER LIFE! ^_^* Still trying my best to change more! Last year was a childish year! =3= LOL. XD This year? I've no idea! x) Smile is always here! Smile can change everything! Smile can make people more comfortable! It's true! n__n


*We must always have faith in God. Because there are some questions in life that even Google can`t answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment