November 19, 2011

2011년 11월 19일 ★

DAY 2 ★


Went to traditional house. :)




This is their room in the past.











Later, went to place that sell a lot of second-hand clothes. (but not all are second-hand) :)
Bought few clothes there too! Their shirt were so fashionable! Love it! :D





Lunch. So spicy! I forgotten what was the name. x)












Modern right? Do our country have this? O.o













After lunch, went to Fish market!
They sell a lot a lot of FRESH seafood!!! Delicious!









What is this call in English?
So huge! XD







Abalone - Sashimi! x)
YUMMY!


 AHH! I won't forgot this! Squid!!It's raw! Sashimi! It's still alive when they cut it in to small pieces! >.<
Still can move! Ahh! I don't dare to eat! Its feel so disgusting at first! But later, its taste good! XD


 Don't know what is this. LOL.



















I don't know what is this too! >.<







At night, we went to Sauna. I guess everyone know how was their sauna is right? :D
Didn't took picture there because I forgot to take my camera with me. x)

Went to eat dinner about 10pm or 11pm. We forgotten to eat our dinner. XD




Weird porridge. o.o Red bean porridge.  Didn't ate much.>.<










To be continue!!!! AGAIN!! XDD HAHAHA! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment