November 6, 2011

6th November 2011★

Hi GUYS! I'm back! n_n hmmm.. what to write? x) OH! I decided not to go Alexander showcase. x( Maybe I should save this money and go for Super Junior concert next time but.. I'm not sure that my dad would let me go? T3T  Nowadays, everyone were finding part time jobs but why am I still at home doing nothing? I wanted to try part time job but my parents wouldn't let me go. What should I do now? Maybe home is better? XD Home sweet home? x)

I love this picture so much! Thanks for my lovely friends! She give it to me! I LOVE IT!


Heenim! <3












Anyway! Today is Super Junior 6th Anniversary! AHH! MISS THEM SO MUCH! I hope they will be back with 13members one day! I believe they still miss each other! REALLY! I will wait for Heenim! 난 희철오빠는 꼭 기대려요!!! 슈퍼주니어 6년 축하합니다!!! 화이팅!! ㅋㅋ ELF will support them till the end! n_n I'm proud to be an ELF! #SUJU6THYEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment