November 8, 2011

2011년 11월 8일★

여러분들 잘지내요? 내가 정말 보고싶어요! ㅋㅋ ^__^* 송중기씨!! SONG JOON KI!! Ah!! I'm fallin in love with him! XD I really hope that he will came back to Running Man. :'( I miss him so much! He's doing new drama! But I still haven watch because my sis computer can't watch. = v = He's really a cute guy! REALLY! ^_^8* I still like him although he has a 'real' girlfriend. ^_^*I hope he will be the main character one day! I really hope! God Bless! n_n

By the way, I read a news that Alexander share it. It's about Anti Fans. That's why I don't like Anti Fans. It's really CREEPY! God Bless Them. =_=; Actually, 'He' didn't do any mistake right? You the one who also the same. You should not scold people who are innocence. =__________=  Everyone are also like that (included me), isn't? You should admit it. =_=* Don't always scold people who didn't do any mistake. PLS! =3= Really Speechless! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment