August 31, 2010

31.8.2010 ❤

today my bou buii michelle birthday``sorry late give you present..psps..=X tomorrow my birthday too..I have a feeling that my birthday will be sad and moody`` my hearts keep telling me that many unlucky things will happen..>.< I hope that its wont happen..this few week very little touch my blogiiee``sorry ya my bloggie``mwcks ❤

30.8.2010 ❤
I felt SUCKS in school! wtf*cking problem now?! you felt funny huh?! you want to try?! I wont forgive you and don't appologize to me! you making me mad today! you know that not the first time you play me! if next time wanna play just play with OTHERS people! don't play with me! Make me so MOODY! get out of my world!

EVERYONE : ❤
no matter what happen you guys must be STRONG``  don't gave up things easily``

PEOPLE THAT CAN'T PUT DOWN A PERSON : ❤
just gave a experiment to you``
if you pour a cup of  HOT  water and then you start touching it..when you burn your hand. would you leave your hand quickly from the cup?
definitely will leave your hand when it painful rite?
so just told you that anythings also can put down, you will put down when it was painful..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment