August 4, 2010

4.8.2o1o ❤

I totally felt sad! I know I treat you so cold..but do you know what am I thinking?  obviously I'd been whole day crazy..I'm not playing your feelings..I felt that I was very useless..I'm so sorry about that..you really don't know about me..sometimes I really had think before try to be bravier..but I need time to be brave as I could..I'd try my best to make you more happy..but I can't..I really never tried before this kind of love..at the first time I thought that single were no good for me, thought that I'm going the right way..but now I realize that not..I'm going the wrong way..I really scared I made the choice that I will regret..I'm so confuse right now..my heart was so empty now..I could'nt felt that the love were inside my heart..and I also could not felt that you loving me..why all those couple once break up will argue so much? I feel so iritated..should I go the right way or continue my wrong way? Love really makes poeple so complicated..

changing my life ❤
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment