August 3, 2010

3.8.2o1o ❤





















this were the 6 days with him..I think this was the first time that a person hold my hands..that feeling was really scary..>.<..I need times to think properly..I'm not as brave as you..please don't make me so stress..I really scare about that..I know that this few days I treat you so cold..just give me time to think..I heard my friends told me that you say you were bored to me..I was really upset that you said like that..so dissapointed..If you don't want be together with me you can tell me..I don't like the person who said somethings like that to his girlfriend..

just be strong..I don't wanted to see you guys like that..its make me so sad..I hope both of you don't always argue..and i wanted to help both of you but I can't..I don't even know how to help..so sorry..but I can support both of you...I felt tired that saw both of you argue..try not to hurt each other feelings..

hmm...school was find this few days..omg-osh! tomorrow I had a piano exam in Oriantal Crystal Hotel..I was so scare and excited..my mind just keep thinking this things..so freaking scare..>.<

please have manners and respect to each other..I hate those people that really have no manners..such as you talk to her/he kindly but she/he just go away..or just treat people invisible..so freaking hate! what those people thinking?! if you respect people, people also will respect to you rite?! just don't know what they thinking...

Orianthi was really gorgeous and she play guitar was awesome! love her songs so much..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment