June 10, 2010

10.6.2o1o~ ♥



















its a bored day today...
i hate it...
can't even go out without a car...[=.=]
just stay at home play comp...
my room and my sis room were so messy when my aunt and cousin come my house..
super messy..
i bought a bag at pasar malam..
i love it!!
just rm25...
awsome~
i wanna freedom!!
i wanna hang out with friends..
i wish i could go out with friends without asking my mom and dad...
i can do anything that i wanted to do..
i can buy things without asking permission..
i just wanna this will happen in my life!!
but it is impossible!!
argh!!!
damn it!
obviously i wish tomorrow can go my friends house...
hope so..
pls..
thats all i wanna say..
thx for viewing my blog~♥
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment