June 17, 2010

17.2o1o~ ♥






















after three days gonna start school~♥
yeah~♥
i can saw my friends in school~♥
love it..♥
tmr my ji muii gonna go for shopping at the mines..x)
but obviously i cant go.. :-(
what a bad luck for me...T^T
it because of THEM!
i don't want to say about them..!
i hate THEM!
i can't wait for school reopen..♥ :-)
can gather with my ji muii..♥
at class play..♥
and chat more in class..♥♥
happy me..♥ =D
today was a damn boring day!
just stay at home playing comp and piano..
and i had to prepare my lunch for myself to eat..
just ate meggie mee for my lunch..♥
and webcam with my cousin sis..♥
my mom and cousin bro went to midvalley..
but i did not go because it was boring for me to walk alone..
so i never go..
lonely me... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment