June 20, 2010

20.6.2o1o~♥























wee~ =D
we been crazy today..
9.30am woke up and ate my breakfast later sleep back..x)
almost 11.30am only woke up..
then prepare my things for going club house.. :-)
about 12pm, thanks for daddy fetch mui and joanne..=D
muackss~♥
went thr to drink some juice and started to go swimming.. :-)
not so like swimming with them.. D=
after swimming than went to ate our lunch at the canteen..
the food quite nice but the service was bad..=(
ate finish our lunch than we [ me and joanne] accompany mui back home..
then we walk back to club house again..
omg-osh!
the weather was freaking hot!
my skin being dark again..=(
but never mind.. :-)
most of all was send mui back..
because it was dangerous..
but we just send till a condor nearby club house then she oneself walk back..=(
if the weather was not FREAKING hot we sure will send back home..
i'm sorry ya..>.<
after we played snooker thr..
i love to play snooker~♥
but we been crazy in the room..
some of them simply play..
hahass~~
me too..=D
then we just played a while badminton and ran off to the playground..x)
chating and played thr..
they keep snatching the swing..
keep pulling us away..=.=
crazy..xD
then need go back about 6.15pm..
and thanks my dad again that fetching joanne back..=D
came back home damn tired..
my leg and hands felt uncomfortable..
no strentgh at all..
sleep too..xD
but i need to done my homework!!
shit~
i haven done finish my homework yet..
T^T
don't know what to do tomorrow..
so shitty..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment