June 18, 2010

18.6.2o1o~♥





















hmm..
yesterday night i went makhota jusco for see-ing pets..
all the pets were adorable..x)
i love it~♥ =D
i love pets but i dont take care of them..xP
i wanna buy a pet..x)
my father said that if i bought a pet for myself, the pet will die soon.. =O
cause i love to play but i don't love to take care of them... :-)
but i swear that if i use my money bought them for myself..
i will take care of it..=D
but it was impossible for me to bought them.. :-(


skip~♥


so shitty that i had argue with my mom for couple of days.. :-(
damn fking..oppss! >.<
my freedom has been take away from her!
i hate it!
why i had a mom such like that!!
don't wanna said it anymore!
and i don't want her to care my things onwards!
i'm sick of her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment