June 13, 2010

13.6.2o1o~ ♥






















yesterday night did'nt blogging because i went 1 Utama..
wanna buy something but quite expensive..
actually not really expensive only i no mood to buy..
no people accompany me walk..
obviously i wont with my family walk cuase it bored..
if my cousin sis did'nt go back..
i think i will buy many things in 1Utama..
at went back home get two call from my cousin sis and my kai jie..
talking how time till 1.30am..
hahass~~
many things to talk..xD
today i keep my room..
it super MESSY!!
i would'nt think about that hw messy it is..
i rather go school or hang out with friends also don't wanna staying home..
hate it!!
thought that maybe evening wanna exercise with my friends..
but don't know my mom let or not..
haiz~~
i'm gonna be crazy!!@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment