June 16, 2010

16.6.2o1o~♥






















i been waiting for whole day..
but you did'nt come..
u never either call me or sms me that you can't come..
i been worry whole day..
if you don't want to come just tell me..
you just let me keep waiting..
haiz~~
this few day really bored..
i can't stand it!
i had lost my freedom..
i can't go anywhere from now onwards..
friends house either cant go at all..
i really don't want to stay at home..
i hate it!
shit!
i hate your all for treating me as a kids..
i'm big enough!
i can take care of myself!
i really dont like your all treat me as a kids!
i know your all dont wan me to make all those bad friends..
but i really did'nt have any of this..
they wear earing then your all say them were bad..
this really not logic!
just use your commen sense!
then i ask your all back..
your friend have smoking or have wear earing..this also bad right?!
u say my friends bad..then what are yours?!
just think logic! pls!
you know that because of your all , i had lost my freedom!
if your all try to stay at home for 1 week, just ply comp and eat..
what are your all feelings?
why i cant make friends with boy?!
how about ''you''?!
all your friends also were boy!
then don't make friends with them!!
you know how to say me how about you?!
just think yourself!
damn fking!
[ps. write bad words again]>.<''
so stay away from me!
i don't want your all to care my things from now onwards!
i'm sick of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment