June 22, 2010

10.6.2o1o~♥






















many things happening this few days..
it really make me felt annoying and iritated..
actually i felt unhappy whole days..
i really felt that i can't help my 'sis'..
i felt that i'm useless..
i really hope that she can be happy..
i also really wanna cry when she cry..
i'm sad because i can't help her do anythings..
i try to advise her but she still can't listen..
so sorry that i can't help her..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

nobody can stop me for loving you..
i can't control myself for loving you..
you where the best person that i'd ever met..
last time your the one who giving me advise and encouragement..
you will chat with me when i'm sad..
your the one who came to find me first..
your the one who treat me as good as others..
but all this things have been past..
it couldn't came back..
i felt lonely than last time..
i felt that nobody will care me any more..
really wanna cry out..
nobody can lend me a shoulder to cry..
i really can't stop thinking about it..
i'd always think this things again and again..
couldn't stop..
please don't talk about this things infront of me..
thx..♥
still loving you..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment