June 25, 2010

25.6.2o1o~ ♥


















i felt annoying again..
my heart broke..
i felt sad..
nobody knows my feelings now..
i think its really the time to put you down..
you can't put her down so how ?
i don't have a chance to love you anymore..
but it definitely really very difficult to put you down..
what can i do ?
we two were impossible..
but if you really be together with me..
i really wont treat you as what she did like you..
your the one who i love very much..
i'd cry again..
i hate myself for loving you..
i should not be friends with you..
i should not know you at the first time..
it being worst and worst..
i really hate myself!
die can't solve this problem..
if time can turn back..
i wish that i should not know you..
i wish that i should not seen you before..
you hurting me so much..
but i know that was not your fault..
i try to forgot you..
but i can't..
i really can't stand it anymore..
i know how to advise my friends but i never even advise myself too..
what should i do?
i'll cry everyday and night..
just think about the past..
my tears will drop out..

No comments:

Post a Comment