June 19, 2010

19.6.2o1o~♥



















i felt tired today..
i went for tuition at 4pm then end at 6.45pm..
later my family and i went to time square after our dinner..
i love those shit at times square..x)
but i never buy..
because i dun dare to buy without anybody accompany me..
then walk till half a gang of boy came and ask me to be friends with them..
yucks~~ =X
i faster walk away from them..
damn scary and crazy..
and it really boring for me to walk myself..
next time need my friends to accompany me to buy shirt..=D
if with friends buy shirt..
sure will bought many shirt and some stuffs..xD
haha... :-)
came back about 10.45pm..
tired..
and i almost forgot to do my home work..
shit!
gonna start school..
but i didn't have time to do yet bacause i tmr need to go to club house with myu friends..
omg.. :-(
who can help me do my homework..??
haiz~
no one except me..=X

No comments:

Post a Comment